Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Treatment for tight fore skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   hey doc,
Doctor :   Hi
User :   so i am 17 and have tight foreskin and was wondering what is the best remedee to fix it
User :   it doesnt bother me but i heard it hurts when you have sex
Doctor :   Tight fore skin can get better as you start the intercourse or masturbate
Doctor :   the skin gets loosened
User :   its been a year since i was told its not normal for tight foreskin and iv seen a bit of results but i would like a better, hopefully faster way
Doctor :   So the problem is only for few days of sex
Doctor :   later it can loosen
User :   i see.. theres no streching exercises you can do?
Doctor :   No way
Doctor :   the only way to get rid of tight skin is to get under knife and get circumscison
User :   so while masterbating, i should just pull back as much as i can?
Doctor :   if not loosened by initial sexual acts
Doctor :   yes
User :   i see.. and how long you think it will take
User :   ?
Doctor :   Few days to month
User :   but its been a year?
User :   after i realized and started working on it
Doctor :   Are you masturbating
User :   yea
Doctor :   Ok, then you can see a Urologist or General surgoen who can try dilating it
User :   alright, well i guess times up.. thank you doc
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor