Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Treatment for thyroidal nodules - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   i have a low tsh means i could have hyperthyrodism right
Doctor :   well proceed wd all the details of ur case?
User :   oh ok well i have nodules on my thyroid also they are gonna do a uptake scan
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   ur age/duration of the disease?
User :   if the only way to get rid of nodules was surgery what are they waiting for
User :   i am 19 and i dunno how long
Doctor :   how much is the TSH?
User :   they did not say
Doctor :   k
User :   they are just giving me uptake scan
User :   after they found nodules
Doctor :   it means that u have Hyperthyroidism
Doctor :   which has diff types & manifestations?
User :   ok is there another way to get rid of nodules other than surgery?
Doctor :   it depends upon the size & the clinical manif?
User :   ook
Doctor :   but surgery is the only best solutions for the karger nodules
User :   ook
User :   great thing to look forward to
Doctor :   any thg else u req?
User :   they also are running another blood test for all my thyroids and high sugar so does this mean could be high sugar and a diabetic also
Doctor :   r u in any medication?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor