Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Treatment for testicle pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query
User :   hi
User :   good morning
User :   i am having pain in my right testicle from last 2 days
Doctor :   Were you injured ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have pain as it is or only when you press it?
Doctor :   What is your age?
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding.
Doctor :   Please login again if you have more medical queries
User :   30 running
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you have pain as it is or only when you press it?
User :   as it is
Doctor :   Are you having fever?
User :   no
Doctor :   Are you married?
User :   because of that i am having sometimes pain in my stomach also
User :   no
Doctor :   Are you sexually active?
User :   no
User :   i having kidney stone problem also
User :   it is due to it or some thing else
Doctor :   Do you have pain with the kidney stone
User :   ya sometimes
Doctor :   Is the current pain similar to the kidney stone pain ?
User :   but stone is in the left kedney
User :   kidney
Doctor :   Do you have pain if you slightly put a scrotal support that is not letting the testicle hang down and hold from below
User :   yes it pains when i touch it from down
Doctor :   When you lift it?
User :   yes
User :   from down side
User :   should i consult some doctor for the same
Doctor :   Ok, any pain in the testicle should be treated immediately
User :   which doctor should i consult
Doctor :   Hence you need to get a physical examination by a doctor and if required a Ultrasound scan
Doctor :   General Surgeon
User :   k
Doctor :   Which city are you in?
User :   just now i am in mumbai, but i will be leaving for ahmedabad on 11th jan 2011.
Doctor :   I suggest a consult earlier
Doctor :   to any local doctor if not General Surgeon and take medicines
User :   i can consult my family doctor
User :   in ahmedabad
Doctor :   IT is too late
User :   you can suggest me some one in mumbai it self
Doctor :   I can suggest, but I think you can meet any local doctor if not General surgeon before you leave to Ahmedabad
Doctor :   so that it is convenient
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Do you want me to suggest one?
User :   ya sure if u can
Doctor :   Which area?
User :   malad & ghatkopar
User :   in which area
User :   if u don't mind u can give for ghatkopar also
Doctor :   Hospital, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai
Doctor :   Near - Lal Bahadur Shashtri Marg
User :   k, thank you
Doctor :   Do you have any more queries
Doctor :   Thank you for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye for now
User :   no
User :   thanks
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor