Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Treatment for subseptate uterus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   hi
User :   the result say that my uterus appears to be suseptate or partially bicornuate
Doctor :   its a structural malformation , there are chances of you getting pregnant by every one will be a miscarriage
User :   my endormetrial horns are both 5mm in thickness
Doctor :   ok,
User :   is there treament to prevent this
User :   should i go to the fertility for help?
User :   what does it means by there are some follicular cysts on both ovaries???
Doctor :   yes, you have top visit the fertility clinic, they will evaluate the utrine cavity volume and predict the chances of pregnancy
User :   what chances do i get to try it on my own???
Doctor :   follicular cysts are normal , these are the empty spaces left by the ruptured ovums
User :   so nothing to concer about??
Doctor :   as i said there are many other parameters which determine the chances, hence you have to visit a fertility clinic
User :   is my case consider servir??
User :   what causes to have this shape of uterus???
Doctor :   May be severe, the she abnormal shape of the uterus is a developmental anamoly
User :   i don't understand
User :   is it by birth
Doctor :   yes,
User :   I work out too much and i take long in hot sauna does this a cause to damage the embryo??
Doctor :   its a deformity something similar as some ppl with 6 fingures
User :   my endometria horns are 5mm thickness
Doctor :   its a deformity occurring when the two tubes which unite to form uterus do not fuse completely leading to septate or bicornuate uterus
User :   there is cure for this right doctor??
Doctor :   it depends on the degree of the problem
User :   what are your suggestion to this ?
Doctor :   my advice is ti visit a fertility clinic after getting a MRI scan of the pelvis , which will give a better picture to understand and evaluate
User :   thank you doctor.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me ,
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor