Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Treatment for stomach flu - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3613 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi i got a stomach flu about 4 days ago, i was throwing up and had to go to the bathroom every 5-10 mins for the first 2 days, then it slowly went away. Now im feeling better but i get winded very quickly, if i go to the kitchen i have to catch my breath and same with other small activities. is this normal? if so when does it go away?
Doctor :   pl wait i have to read it
Doctor :   yeah its perfectly normal
User :   so it should go away sometime soon?
Doctor :   it will take some time
Doctor :   drink more wter
Doctor :   fluids
Doctor :   avoid fast food
Doctor :   take more fruits
User :   will do
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   thank you so much you eased my worries cause i was very worried :)
Doctor :   k fine
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User :   i will, have a good one
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor