Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Treatment for spinal stenosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   hello
User :   Hi, how are you?
Doctor :   i am good thank you
Doctor :   how may i help you
User :   Let me give you my opening statement...
User :   I have severe-mild Spinal Stenosis and am unable to recieve any kind of relief for my day-to-day bouts of intolerable pain. I have been to a couple different specialists whom all seem to agree that my problems are very visible. I have had an MRI as well. It baffles me when trying to understand why my incompetant doctor refuses to acknowledge the severity of my problem, and instead blows me off as some sort of hypochondriac (even though I have an MRI an written reports from other doctors). I am desperatly looking for a solution to my pain. My whole life has gone down hill ever since I sadly discovered my problems a couple years ago, and I feel as though I am being unfairly treated as a patient. Are there any compassionate, knowledgeable doctors who can help me whether this storm?
Doctor :   give me min Let me read your query
User :   Sure, no problem.
Doctor :   may i know your age and gender please ?
User :   Male, 20 years old (turned 20 on september 24th)
Doctor :   my personal suggestion to you would be to see a neurosurgeon regarding this
Doctor :   i can understand what you mean and its important that you go to the right doctor who is an expert in this
User :   Hmmm, that is somewhat dissappointing but I can see where you're coming from. I guess I have no choice. Would you be able to prescribe me any meds for the pain?
Doctor :   spinal problems are common and extremely painful you do need to see a surgeon who can after seeing your reports can guide you
Doctor :   i am sorry we cant do on a online consultation
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor