Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Treatment for skin rashes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi.
Doctor :   please proceed with your health query.
User :   I wanted know about good dermatalogist. My wife has red rashes kind of patches on face and neck.
User :   She delivered baby 3 months back.
User :   Can you suggest what kind of doctor we should visit?
Doctor :   ok. please describe the rashes in detail.
Doctor :   for examination and diagnosis you will need to visit a Dermatologist.
Doctor :   let me check. please give me few moments
User :   Sure. Thanks Doc
Doctor :   visit this link to find list of dermatologists
User :   I wanted some recommendation regarding doctor. Which doctor to visit.
Doctor :   I will not be able to give personal recommendations, since I have had no encounter with any of them
Doctor :   for for details, you can take help of customer care team
Doctor :   by placing request on
User :   Sure. Thanks.
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   No Doc. Right now that was the only problem. Thanks.
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me. bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor