Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Treatment for severe headache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Dr XXXhere
User :   Helo doctor
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   Doctor , for last 3 year I am facing problem of severe half headache.
User :   It is very frequent once/twice in a week
Doctor :   Is the headache continuous or periodic? IS there any other symptom associated with it like nausea, vomitting?
User :   For last 3 day's it is continuous . Earlier it was periodic
User :   It is very severe and can't able to constrate on any work
Doctor :   Do you have any other symptom like raised sugar, bp or cholesterol? Also may i know your age?
Doctor :   IS there any other symptom associated with it like nausea, vomitting?
User :   I didn't check with sugar. But there is no any kind of symptom
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   35
Doctor :   Have you checked with BP and cholesterol?
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   Earlier I checked with BP . Slight disturbed.But never checked with cholesterol
Doctor :   Are you under any kind of stress? Are you on any medications? Do you have cold or cough?
User :   No.medications :- 1 tryptomer 10 MG everyday. Sometime valium 5 MG
Doctor :   There are various causes of headache as stress, anxiety, BP , Tension headache, Sinusitis, eye sight problems
User :   It's look like muscular headache
Doctor :   Since when are you taking these medications? Have they been prescribed ? Did you get your eye sight checked up?
User :   Back neck is breaking . In front of forehead on side, it is cracking.
User :   Trypomer was prescribed by XXX
Doctor :   It seems more of a tension kind of headache. Can you feel the nerve also pulsating?
User :   Doctor I am not in position for long chat. Sorry for this.
User :   It's look like muscular headache
User :   can you please suggest me very-2 good doctor who diagnise me completly
Doctor :   I understand but i need to have a proper history before coming to conclusions.
User :   sure.
Doctor :   Ok you need to consult a neurologist and get a proper examination and investigation done.
Doctor :   Where are you based?
User :   XXX
Doctor :   Give me a moment, i will tell you
Doctor :   You can see Dr XXXXXXXX XXX> or Dr XXXXXXXXXXX
Doctor :   They are in XXX
User :   Can you please provide me proper address
Doctor :   For Dr XXXXXXXX XXX
Doctor :   Have you followed what i have said?
User :   Can I believe , by seeing the severity of my problem , your suggessted doctors could be the best ?
User :   Please don't get me wrong. I am in big problem.
Doctor :   I have suggested you the following doctors which i am aware of.Now it is upto you to decide for it.
User :   Sure. Can I go for Dr XXXXXXXX ?
Doctor :   Yes you can.You can also look out for XXX
User :   In hospital , no one is taking very Serious.
User :   Therefore I would like to go for Personal Dr.
Doctor :   Then you can probably go for the personal consultation.
User :   Sure.
Doctor :   I will also advise you to get your BP checked.
User :   Sure. Today It self I will do
Doctor :   Wishing you good health and recovery
Doctor :   Take care
User :   Thanks a lot . Bye
Doctor :   Bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor