Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Treatment for severe head ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   hi doc am having terrible headache fr yesterdayand is still hurting
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u having vomiting sensation as well ?
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   no
Doctor :   did u have similar complaints in the past?
User :   no i dont know if its because i had couple drinks and was a bit hungry
Doctor :   did u have ur food on time
Doctor :   did u take alcohol anytime recently
User :   no
Doctor :   did you take drinks?
User :   yes i drank some sunday night
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any other medical problems u have or taking any medicine as of now
User :   no
Doctor :   do u have heaviness of head or fever or neck stiffness as of now
User :   yes i have fever
Doctor :   since when
User :   lastt night
Doctor :   did u get fever along with headache isit
User :   yes
Doctor :   do you have skin rashes ?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor