Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Treatment for retracted foreskin, pain in the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   i have a retracted forskin
Doctor :   ok
User :   and facing slight pain in my pines

User :penis*
User :   any suggestions
User :   ?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   sure
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   26
Doctor :   since how many days do yu have this problem
User :   yesterday
User :   '
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have pain
User :   slight
User :   its actually sensitive
Doctor :   or any swellilng of testis or penis
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
User :   its just the sensitivity
Doctor :are yu able to completely not retract back
Doctor :   was it sudden
User :   it used to cover the lower tip
Doctor :   or while masturbating
User :   now it dosnt
Doctor :or while having sex
User :   while masturbating
Doctor :   surgery for it
Doctor :   Circumsciosion
User :   ok
Doctor :   thats the only treatment available

Doctor :  
yu can take pain killers
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor