Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Treatment for rashes and pains in anus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   m 32 years old ( married), i just found raches on my dick and cuts on the skin i does not pain much normally but when my dick geting errected it pains a lot. i have applied normal mositureter on it cuts are almost gone but few are still there and i see the paches on the skin still there..please mention what type of ontiments i need to buy and type of tablets i need buy.
Doctor :   Hello
User :   hi
Doctor :   can you give me a min please
Doctor :   i will read your query
User :   sure
Doctor :   since when have you noticed this problem ?
User :   2 days
Doctor :   Do you have any other medical condition?
User :   no
Doctor :   When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?
User :   5 days back
Doctor :   What is the color of the rash and does it itch?
User :   2 days i am trying to intercource i felt pain
User :   black
Doctor :   When was the first time you could notice the rash?
User :   if i say exactly 1st i have cuts in the skin
User :   i have applied moisturerter on it
Doctor :   Do you mean the foreskin of the penis ( called prepuce)
User :   after that it became pacthes
User :   yes
User :   even i have few cuts on the foreskin
Doctor :   When was the first cut appeared?
User :   2 days back
Doctor :   Are you rubbing the skin?
User :   yes on the i had some itching in the night i rubbed it
User :   after that i have seen cuts
Doctor :   Ok I understood your problem
User :   and it is increased a lot after one day
Doctor :   This problem is common and is not worrisome
Doctor :   It can be easily treated
Doctor :   The possible causes for the problem are
Doctor :   1) Retention of moisture
User :   due this problem i anot able to have sex and my penis is not geting errected fully
User :   may be i am worriying bit more on that
Doctor :   Do you use condom while sexual intercourse?
User :   noo
Doctor :   2) Rough sexual intercourse
Doctor :   3) The moisture can irritate the foreskin and on constant rubbing aggravates the problem
Doctor :   My advice for you now are as follows
User :   ok
Doctor :   1) Lotion ITCHMOSOL, three times a day over the area with a fresh cotton swab after cleaning with normal water, for 4 days
Doctor :   2) Lotion CALADRYL, three times a day, one hour after ITCHMOSOL, with fresh swab of cotton
Doctor :   3) No sexual intercourse for next 7 days or till the rashes heal whichever is later
User :   ok
Doctor :   4) Do not wear undergarments during night
User :   yes
Doctor :   5) Wear cotton undergarments
User :   okk
Doctor :   If the rash or the itch does not heal by 4 days, please get it physicallly examined by a doctor in your area
User :   all the paches will go?
Doctor :   Patch takes some time
User :   there is not itching
Doctor :   But rash / cuts go fast4er
User :   ok
Doctor :   Did you follow?
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor :   Thank you for consulting me.
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor