Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Treatment for pus oozing from the ear - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi sir
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   this is related to my health problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   since my childhood i have puss is coming from my left ear, can you help me
Doctor :   ok you say since your child hood can you mention the age
User :   my mom told me that when i born. And at the age of 11 i got operation but sitll it is failure
Doctor :   ok do you have pus coming out daily or at times
User :   daily, i used to keep cotton and one more thing i lost 75 percent of earing sound.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you had an ENT examination recently
User :   No sir, my only reqeust to stop the puss, bcoz it is uncontrolled and too smell
Doctor :   before i can help you i need the complete history
Doctor :   the operation done the diagnosis
User :   what exactly you need sir, so that i can provide
Doctor :   the diagnosis then
Doctor :   the surgery that was performed
Doctor :   post opp complications if any
Doctor :   your age now; and what is your occupation
User :   now my age is 27, it was done at the age of 11, i dont have documents and what surgery they done, my occupation working xxxx
Doctor :   ok there are no documents with you i guess
Doctor :   ok there are no documents with you i guess
User :   yes sir
Doctor :   welll then you must have a preliminary investigation
User :   ok. sir
Doctor :   must see the ENT physician since you might need surgery
Doctor :   as far as the hearing goes a thuruogh examination of your ear will help
Doctor :   with the information you have provided a surgery will help you
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   so is there any thing more we can help you with
User :   whom should i consult and where?
Doctor :   a doctor will get to you from here confirm the contact details
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   yes
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   so we shall get back to you
User :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor