Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Treatment for pimples all over the body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How may i help you?
User :   ok
User :   i seem to be very itchy lately my eyelashes is like there black things on them
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender please ?
User :   yes ok
User :   im a male and 22 years old
Doctor :   sine when you are facing theis problem ?
Doctor :   Are both your eye lashes affected ?
User :   a while now and it down in my genital area i keep geting pimple like spots all over my chest some my legs
Doctor :   it can be a fungal infection that can be causing it
User :   both eyelashes yes
Doctor :   i suggest you need to show it to a dermatologist who can prescribe you a anti fungal cream
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor