Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Treatment for painful retraction of the prepuce - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i Help you
User :   i want some help regarding sexual orga
Doctor :   Proceed with your medical Query
User :   my penis upper part is having not having soft skin
Doctor :   I am not getting you please be more clear
User :   its quitwe difficult for me to stretch my skin down while errection what shpuld i do
Doctor :   Ok then you shall need to get that operated and that is called
Doctor :   Circumcision where the Fore skin is removed
Doctor :   this shall help in preventing the painful retraction of the PRepuce
User :   is this going to effect my sexual life in future>
Doctor :   or the fore Skin
Doctor :   It shall benefit you instead as it shall
Doctor :   Be decreasing the sensitivity that your Penis shall have and hence it shall
Doctor :   Make you have longer erection time and
User :   i mean i donot feel pain while errection
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   When are you having the Pain then
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor