Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Treatment for pain in Calf muscles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Doc i m 30 years old
User :   from few months i m having a terrible pain on my both legs
Doctor :   Due to osme techinical difficulties i will be closing the window
Doctor :   Plz log back again
Doctor :   within few minutes
User :   ok
User :   hi doc
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Plz proceed with your query
User :   from few months i m having a terible pain on my both legs
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Your weight? height?
User :   if i work continously or walk, after few mins i feel the pain in my leg
User :   my weight is 62 kg & my height is 5.5
Doctor :   Did you have a recent child birth
User :   nooo
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Are the symptoms releived after rest
User :   even after rest i feel the pain
Doctor :   Can you describe the pain in breif
User :   i get a severe pain on my both carve muscles
Doctor :   Like orgin way of spread and intensity from 1- 10
Doctor :   Is it more during night
User :   throughout the day
Doctor :   Ok
User :   even when i work in office, i still have the pain
User :   i cant keep my leg down due to pain. i need some kind of support in the office
Doctor :   Do you indulge in outdoor activty
User :   not really
User :   not sure why is it happening
User :   Also doctor i have very frequent headaches
Doctor :   I would suggest you to start with out door excercises like walking
Doctor :   'And also start on proper work ergonomics
User :   to be very honest. i started with hitting the gym but after few excercises i m exhausted
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you try out thigh strecthes
User :   if i try for going for a walk, only 5 mins i wud be able to walk & after that i am exhausted & i feel as if my pressure is very low
User :   nooo
Doctor :   I guess you would require an examination
Doctor :   Your symptoms now more correspond to varicose veins
Doctor :   Are you able to notice any bulge in veins in the lower lkimb
User :   noo
Doctor :   But as you have no stong history for the signs
Doctor :   Will suggest to consult an Doctor and examine the same
User :   sure doctor.
Doctor :   The bulges cant be self examined in all cases
Doctor :   There are few simple test to be done to confirm varicose
User :   Also doctor what abut the frequent headaches which i get
Doctor :   Like a venous doppler
Doctor :   Is it one sided
User :   on both the sides
Doctor :   Then probably tension headaches
Doctor :   Which is common in women of your age
Doctor :   Does the head aches get worse with periods
User :   noo
Doctor :   Ok
User :   if i think something now, immediately i wud get headache
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Then it tension headaches
Doctor :   Will releive with painkillers
User :   noo i dont take painkillers
Doctor :   You can take along with Tea / coffee
Doctor :   And avoid long term sitting in front of computers '
Doctor :   Take a break every 2 hours
User :   ok doctor i wud try to workon these things
User :   Thanks so much doctor
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with?
Doctor :   Your are welcome
Doctor :   wishing you speedy recovery
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor