Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Treatment for oligomenorrhoea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   are you a doctor or is this just some trial thing ?
Doctor :   I am a Doctor
Doctor :   Please proceed with your quer
User :   i never got my period and after i had sex i got it for like 3 weeks
User :   i dont know if thats a bad thing or if its normal
Doctor :   What is your age?
User :   18
Doctor :   Having no period yet is a problem
User :   i get it like 3 times a year max
Doctor :   It should be investigated for possible reasons
Doctor :   It is called Oligomenorrhea
Doctor :   and it should be investigated
User :   i went to a docter 2 years ago and she said that everything was fine
User :   i had an aultra sound done as well because of it
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did she not start on some tablets
User :   no
Doctor :   I need more time to discuss aboutthis
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor