Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Treatment for migraine and sneezing - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   its regarding sneezing problem for my mom 56yrs
Doctor :   ok
User :   its been there for more than 1 month
Doctor :   ok
User :   she has sugar and takes pankajakasturi, a ayurvedic medicine
User :   what kind of doctor can i show her
User :   physician or any specialist in?
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok
Doctor :   is she taking any medicines for diabetes except for ayurvedic medicine
Doctor :   what medicines?
User :   dianoli
User :   dianil, envas, syzoden, tryptomer
User :   veniz , gluformin xl
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is she allergic ?
User :   not sure
Doctor :   similar complaints in past?
User :   i want to know what is the specialist i can show, isit an ent
User :   she has migraine
Doctor :   you can go to general physician
User :   any good doctor near us
Doctor :   for migraine Neurologist
Doctor :   do you want us to fix an appointment for you?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor