Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Treatment for mental trauma in children - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Parenting
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :i m 15 and of late my life has just become a wreck i just wanna dissapear i get bullied yelled and hated by everyone i try and be happy for my friends sake but i cant do it anymore i just cant handle everything in my life anymore chool is too stressful and i can bairly keep up i just wanna disspear i cant handle all this shit im just sick of it
Doctor :   Let me read the query
User :   its right above
Doctor :   Who makes your life miserable
Doctor :   Try avoiding them
Doctor :   I think you have to sit and speak to your parents about this seriously
Doctor :   They shall certainly help
User :   everyone my froends teachers and my parents fight with my sister all the time and i get yelled at all the time by them
User :   i cant take it anymore
Doctor :   Or you can shift to a new area and join new school
Doctor :   You can ask your parents that you would like a new life
Doctor :   and ask them to help
User :   everyone just tells me to suck it up and get over it though
Doctor :   Ok did you speak to them
Doctor :   first seriously about it
User :   and there arent many schools in wagga and thats where my dads business is so we cant move
User :   whenever i say i have problems they dont know wat to do or they tell me to suck it up
Doctor :   I think you can take expert opinion with a pediatric psychiatrist
Doctor :   who can give you some idea
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor