Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Treatment for lesion on the foreskin of the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   I have a Small white bump on inside of foreskin?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   22
Doctor :   Since when have you noticed this?
User :   A few months ago
Doctor :   Do you have itching, burning sensation?
Doctor :   Do you have any discharge?
User :   Not at all
User :   Its right on that tiny bit of skin that keeps the penis uncircumsized
Doctor :   Do you find any colour changes around the lesion?
User :   It has been the same
User :   sort of white skin colourish
User :   its skin colourish *
User :   it sticks
User :   out*
Doctor :   Is the lesion growing since you first observed?
Doctor :   *in size?
User :   I dont think so
User :   pretty sure it has not
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor?
User :   No
User :   Not been worried about it at all, I dont feel its there
Doctor :   Do you have any other medical illness such as diabetes/hypertension?
User :   Not that I know off
Doctor :   Are you active sexually?
User :   Yes, but with partners I have known
Doctor :   Ok
User :   The last one was clean, and I got it within that relationship
User :   She was tested when we dated for 8 months everything turned out clean
User :   negative*
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Since I am unable to visually examine the bump, its difficult to predict the exact nature or the cause for the bump, however based
Doctor :   on your description, it looks like a benign lesions probably due to the tight foreskin.
Doctor :   However, you may have to watch over it closely.
Doctor :   If you notice any other changes such as growth of the bump, development of ulcerations, pain, discharge, itching or rashes,
Doctor :   you may have to report to your doctor for examination.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested?
User :   It looks quite natural
User :   Yes I have
User :   What can be done about benign lesions ? If this is the case.. when I quikly look for images
User :   it lookgs nothing like it
User :   its not round more like a sort of square
Doctor :   You may have to report to your doctor, for a physical examination.
Doctor :   An expert (urologist) on physical examination may be able to predict about the nature of the bump more clearly.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested?
User :   May I ask how this could be related to diabetes?
User :   Yes I have, one more question can this be from rough sex?
Doctor :   Its difficult to predict this without an visual examination,
Doctor :   but there are chances that this may have occured due to inflammation (due to tight foreskin)
Doctor :   following a sexual intercourse.
User :   If thats the case, will this ever go away?
User :   And are there any side effects
Doctor :   Hence I would suggest that you see an urologist for a better and detailed opinion.
Doctor :   The treatment may be by medical drugs or by procedure (cryo surgeries if needed)
Doctor :   That will depend on the examination findings.
Doctor :   few doctor may prefer to wait and watch.
Doctor :   These would be decided after the physical examination.
User :   Hmm sounds quite serious.. Thanks for your help
User :   Guess il get a appointment for the docter
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   Now a complete differnt subject, I have been quite shaky lately
Doctor :   Ok
User :   shaky in the hands, and lately the neck
User :   I must add that I have not been living all that well.. not alot of vitamines
Doctor :   Since when are you experiencing these symptoms?
User :   about 3 years.. thought about anxiety, but it happends pretty much anywhere. Also at home
Doctor :   Does any one else in the f amily have similar symptoms?
User :   No
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
User :   Yes
User :   Both and quire often
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Tremors and shaking can occur due to factor such as anxiety, vitamin deficiency, alcoholism and smoking.
Doctor :   Hence, you may have to involve life style modifications
Doctor :   such as reducing alcohol and cigarretes
Doctor :   2. Good nutritious diet
Doctor :   3. Multivitamins
Doctor :   4. Proper sleep and proper anxiety management.
Doctor :   5. If symptoms persists, then evaluate for other conditions such as thyroid problems,.
Doctor :   and you may need medical drugs in such cases.
Doctor :   Have you followed?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor