Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Treatment for injury in the uterus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I had a baby 7 and a half weeks ago, I had a very heavy bleed after giving birth due to my uterous not contacting back. i lost a third of my blood and had to have a blood transfusion the next day. i am fine now but since resuming having sex (3 times so far) I have noticed I am bleeding during sex. whats wrong??
Doctor :   this could be due to uterine atony or persistant minor injury in t heuterus
Doctor :   this is not normal
User :   ok thank u will def go see doctor tomorrow
Doctor :   and u need to be evaluated by ur gynae
Doctor :   that the right approach
User :   its bright red blood
Doctor :   ok
User :   thank u for your time
Doctor :   u r welcome
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor