Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Treatment for hypertension - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   sir i have BP 145-90 from last three years. I got hompath treatment time to time but after stopping medicine ,it rises again same . pl advise me
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age?
Doctor :   You need to get allopathic treatment for this after examination with a General Physician.
User :   my age is 51 yrs wt 82 kg male
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You should first try to follow some modifications like
Doctor :   exercise regularly
Doctor :   and diet control
User :   thanks.
Doctor :   That will improve the BP.
Doctor :   Also you should get an examination done by a General Physician
Doctor :   And once the exact BP is recoreded
Doctor :   You should take the medications for High BP
Doctor :   Use them regularly
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor