Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Treatment for homosexual behavior - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
User :   Hi Doctor, I feel like I have some gay behaviour...I want this to overcome and lead like normal guy...I'm 26yrs now...can you please suggest to whom I can consult for this to get better treatment.
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   Hi Doctor
User :   I guess my question reached you
Doctor :   you need to consult a psychiatrist for this.
User :   I need better treatment from this
User :   yeah...I feel like gng to contact him...
Doctor :   you have to, it is just a psychological feeling.
Doctor :   I can be over come easily.
User :   in the mean while can you tell me some suggetions to overcome this from your side....may as a second opion
Doctor :   It is type of behavior, which needs counsellings, psychotherapy and CBT.
Doctor :   This all can be provided to you only by a psychiatrist.
User :   oh ok...difinetely I will consult
User :   wht is CBT?
Doctor :   Cognitive behavior therapy.
User :   oh ok...
User :   I have one more problem which is Gout
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   Proceed with the query.
User :   can you tell me better diet for this
Doctor :   What are the symptoms present now?
User :   now I dont have anything....but my legs will be always paining....whn gng to bed I feel this more and whn sitting Ideal also
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   For the specific diet consult our dietitian.
User :   earlier I was unable to walk if I sit more than 4-5mins...but I don't have problem now like that...but above said problem is thr
Doctor :   Please follow the link WWW.WWWW.WW
User :   ok sure Doctor
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : loss...
Doctor :   Please proceed.
Doctor :   take tablet S vit daily for one month.
User :   may be quite common you may heat age is 26yrs
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   my father is also having hair loss
Doctor :   Apply XXXXXXXX clinic hair gel.
User :   I mean bold headf
User :   S vit....I won't have any side effects rite
Doctor :   Yes.
User :   actually I'm using Minoxidil from one month
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   I feel some wht better
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   but doctor who suggestd me this one also suggested hair oil...but another doctor said we should not apply hair oil while using Minoxidil
Doctor :   Apply minoxidil in the night and the hair oil in the morning.
User :   ok...if I apply minoxidil how many more days I need to apply...
User :   I know atleast I should apply for 3-4months for better results
Doctor :   Who prescribed it?
User :   but I am aksing after 4months still I need to continue
Doctor :   You should probably need to stop it now.
Doctor :   Consult a dermatologist for further assistance.
User :   but I will loose hair if I stop now rite
User :   I have taken this opinion from Dermatologist only
Doctor :   There is a possibility, but you cannot continue it for life time.
Doctor :   i would recommend you to consult a dermatologist first.
User :   ok...let me again go to him...
Doctor :   Yes.
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   as of now nothing
User :   thanks Doctor...
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor