Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Treatment for helicobacter pylori - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Peptic Ulcer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi sir, I am 35 years old person no drinks,no smoker, no tobacco at all but last month when i went to xxxxxxxxx for some dizziness problem I came to know that I am suffering from Helicobacter Pylori
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   continue
User :   And I was advised to take Pantocid HP for 15 days now 15 days are over
Doctor :   with the problem in detail please
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but I never felt any otherwise feeling with my stomach
User :   actually I went to xxxxxxxxx for my dizziness problem which occurs once in 40-50 days and last for 2-3hours
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What are the other results
Doctor :   BP, sugar, ECG??
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor