Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Treatment for hair follicle infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   i have a hair follice infection a month ago
Doctor :   Ok
User :   after 1 week of infection.. had started taking medicine..
User :   coz doc said will see the effect
User :   then pus started coming out for 2 days...
Doctor :   Ok
User :   then after 2 days
User :   pus stopped
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is your question
User :   needs to be operated.. & take the soft solid stuff
User :   he said..
User :   i didnt appreciate as he knowing i have medical insurance started..
User :   went to surgeon
User :   telling wil do this & that
User :   booked one day room
Doctor :   ok ok
User :   also kept anasthestit on side..
User :   as of now i have soft lump inside
User :   r u there
Doctor :   Ok
User :   wewe
Doctor :   where is the follicle infection
Doctor :   you were saying
User :   hi
User :   u there
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   I am typing
User :   u there
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor