Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Treatment for gynaccomastia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   hello doc, i am a 24 year old boy, studying in Sweden. I am probably dealing with gynaccomastia. Are there any potential cure.
Doctor :   The Cure for you condition would depend on the cause and the Duration that you have been having this from.
Doctor :   Do you have any Drug or Alcohol Addictions and Since when If so ?
User :   ya, for
Doctor :   Since When are you having these Male Breasts
User :   from past 4 years
Doctor :   ok.
User :   since 16 years of my age
Doctor :   I would suggest that you need to consult the Cosmetic Surgeon and Get a Liposuction Done for the same.
Doctor :   That would be Procedure and With Regard to your habit of Alcohol they would alter your liver Morphology and Cause the increased Esrtogen
Doctor :   and hence these effects
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor