Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Treatment for fungal infection after sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Yes, please proceed
User :   i have some rashes and cuts on my dick, when ever i have sex cuts are coming and it is paining me after 1 or 2 days it is going.. can you hlp me
Doctor :   Are you married ?
User :   yes
User :   i am 32 years old
Doctor :   May i know whether your wife is using any Intrauterine Devices like Copper T ?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok, Since when are you getting these rashes ?
User :   last 1 month
User :   when ever i have sex or masturbate
Doctor :   Are the rashes itchy ?
User :   no
User :   let me tell u correctly
Doctor :   ok, i think the cuts and rashes are due to lack of proper lubrication
User :   cuts on the foreskin
User :   and red color rashes on thype on tip of the dick
Doctor :   ok,
Doctor :   it could be due to dryness which might be caused by the fungal infection or lack of lubrication
User :   ok
User :   last time i contcat u guys
Doctor :   Apply K Y gelly at every session the problem will get solved
User :   Dr oberie told me to u ictmosol to aplly so taht rashes and cuts go
Doctor :   yes, that also helps as it has antifungal properties
User :   from last so many years i haveing sex till now it never happend suddenly from last 1 month hapening like this
Doctor :   this indicates the problem may be fungal
User :   if i ahve sex today i need to wait till 2 days to again it is normal
Doctor :   lack of hygiene is the commonest reason
User :   i am not understandign to which doctor i need to go and show it
Doctor :   Visit a Dermatologist , he will examine the lesions and can confirm the diagnosis
User :   ok what u suggest
Doctor :   Use either KY gelly or ictmosol at every session
Doctor :   and consult the dermatologist
User :   okk thnks
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me,
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor