Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Treatment for fore skin problem in men - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have some problem in penies
Doctor :   What is it?
Doctor :   please elaboarter
User :   in tip cracks is forming
Doctor :   How long you have this
User :   it not able to move back side
User :   last 1year
User :   why is ?
Doctor :   Do you have sexual activity?
User :   skin cover the red part and not able move backside
User :   yes
Doctor :   and do you have pain during erectin
User :   i married last year
User :   yes
Doctor :   It is called phimosis
User :   skin cover the red region
Doctor :   not able to move the skin over prepue
User :   wt shall ido
Doctor :   prepuce is the red protion
Doctor :   portion
User :   yes
Doctor :   and you need to see a general surgeion and seek his opinion and you may need a minor surgery
Doctor :   called circumscision.
User :   is any serious
Doctor :   Nothing seriuos
User :   so wt to do
Doctor :   but it is a matter of comfort during sex
Doctor :   If you are in Bangalore

Doctor :   We can arrange for your consultation and other procedure
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor