Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Treatment for esophageal ulcer - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi i'm 28 years old
User :   i have thalasemia and i have ulcers in my ausophegus
User :   been using controlc for over 2 years now evry time i stop it i bleed and be hospetalzed
User :   so i want to know what to do
User :   my thalasemia is minor just the trade
User :   and i smoke and drink ocaiginlly
Doctor :   you better to stop your smoking and drinking habit
User :   what should i do about the ulcers i'm affraid of using the controloc for a long period of time
Doctor :   controloc is thetretment for ulcers
Doctor :   you have totake them continuously

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor