Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Treatment for erection problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have a sexual problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   i am not getting proper erction
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   25
User :   male
User :   bangalore
User :   business
User :   married
Doctor :   since when you have
Doctor :   do you have any medical illness
User :   so how will i knw that whether i have any problem with my penis?
User :   do i need to go and do a check up ?
User :   but i am feeling shy
Doctor :   you need to get an physical examination done by a physician
User :   ok
Doctor :   BY a male doctor preferabley a surgeon
User :   so i need to consult a physician rt?
User :   i have one more doubt i recently married.... we tried several times but she is not becoming pregnant
Doctor :   General surgeon
User :   is dat because of thias?
User :   ok thank u doctor
Doctor :   how long sice you have been married
User :   1 month
User :   i dont know any thing about this.....
Doctor :   this is still very short period

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor