Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Treatment for enlarged breasts in males - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can Ihelp you?
User :   I was wondering about gynocomastia treatments i am in my teens and have had it for quite some time now as far as i can remember. I have tried weight training and good diet, low fats, good carbs cut out sugar and alcohol all together but nothiing seems to work for me, i am very self concious about it and was wondering if there is any other ways such as supplements or testosterone boosters that are safe to take
User :   i dont want to resort to surgery, its minor gyno but noticable
Doctor :   ok
User :   do you have any suggestions for me that would help with it?
Doctor :   there are several medications available
User :   coudl you list some please?
Doctor :   like
Doctor :   tamoxifen
Doctor :   clomiphene
Doctor :   letrozole
Doctor :   testosterone analogues
Doctor :   but generally the best
Doctor :   one with fewer side effects is liposuction

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor