Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Treatment for delayed ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   how to discharge early while doing sex
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Dr
User :   hello
Doctor :   you mean to say that u have delayed ejaculation ?
User :   yes
User :   how to ejaculate early
Doctor :   may i know how much time do u take to ejaculate ?
Doctor :   and may i know your age ?
User :   15-20 min
User :   34
Doctor :   this is a normal ejaculatory time
Doctor :   do u want to ejaculate very soon ?
Doctor :   how soon do u want to ejacualte ?
User :   for partner it becomes pain
User :   3-5 min
Doctor :   in that case try to use some lubricants for your partner
Doctor :   this will reduce the pain
Doctor :   an u can enjoy better
User :   any way to ejaculate early by some medicine
Doctor :   you can take some vitamin E supplements which will help in that way
User :   can u suggest some
Doctor :   YOu get supplements as vitamin E in the pharmacy
Doctor :   they come by the same name
Doctor :   also when u increase your strokes more during intercourse, it will help u to ejaculate early
Doctor :   faster strokes will help
Doctor :   increasing the sensitivity of the penis , will help u reach orgasm and ejaculation early
Doctor :   use KY INTENSE jelly, which will increase the sensation
Doctor :   Are u there ?
Doctor :   have u followed my advise ?
Doctor :   are u there ?
Doctor :   are u there ?
Doctor :   it seems that you have moved out of the chat session
Doctor :   please log in again if u have any other medical query
Doctor :   take care and bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor