Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Treatment for circumsession - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   Hello?
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   oh hello
Doctor :   How can i help you
Doctor :   ?
User :   So, is this anonym?
User :   Well. I have a question. Are you suppose to be able to drag your foreskin back? ..
Doctor :   yes,
Doctor :   but to an extent
Doctor :   where it attaches to the shaft
User :   Well, I can't
User :   And i don't know why
Doctor :   i think you have PHYMOSIS
User :   Whats that? ...
Doctor :   its a congenital condition occurring since birth, where the foreskin will be attached to the shaft way before its regular attachment
Doctor :   its a surgically correctable condition
User :   Is that dangerous?
Doctor :   no,
User :   Oh, how can i make it "normal"? Im not circumsized btw
Doctor :   yes,
User :   And I only have 10 seconds left? o.o
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor