Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Treatment for chicken pox scars - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hello Dr
User :   I am suffering from Chicken pox marks.. Could you please tell me how to cure it
Doctor :   Hello
User :   yes
Doctor :   chicken pox scars can be cured by treatments like dermabrasion and Laser.
Doctor :   The treatment depends on the type of scars.
User :   ok
User :   it appeared about 1.5 years back
Doctor :   Ok
User :   now scars in faces n all gone..
Doctor :   It depends on the depth of the scars and their extent.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is der any medichines or oinments
User :   So what should i do?
Doctor :   Try to use Calamine lotion on the scars, it is known to help.
Doctor :   Consult a Dermatologist and get the scras physically examined, so that the treatment modality can be decided upon.'
User :   Ok

Doctor :   There are several options from stronger steroid creams to dermabrasion and Laser.
User :   Ok
Doctor :   Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor