Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Treatment for chicken pox scars and dark spots - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   hi how can i help you
User :   Hi
User :   I have scars (chickenpox marks) and few dark spots
Doctor :   ok
User :   Is there any way out to get rid of them ?
User :   any treatment available ?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   it usually goes off by itself in
Doctor :   6 months
Doctor :   you can
Doctor :   also
Doctor :   apply lacto calamine lotion
User :   The chicken pox scars are there on my face since my childhood ..
Doctor :   that hastens the process
User :   ie almost 25 years
Doctor :   ok
User :   sorry 15 years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have u consulted
Doctor :   a skin specialist
User :   not till now ..
User :   but i want to know if there is a remedy .. i will go for it
Doctor :   u have to meet a skin specialist or cosmetologist
Doctor :   yes there are
Doctor :   some of them k like chamical peelin
Doctor :   derma abrations etc
User :   Will Clinic Help ?
User :   I read some very bad reviews about its treatment on the web
Doctor :   thats a cosmetology centre

Doctor :   im not sure
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor