Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Treatment for blurry voice - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   I am having a problem in my voice I want to take treatment..
Doctor :   ok
User :   from age of 10 my voice changed..I have consulted doctor in past who suggested me that u can take treatment after 18 yrs of age
User :   now i am 22
Doctor :   ok
User :   my voice sounds with some blurr sound
Doctor :   do yu have any difficulty in swalloing
User :   what type of treatment I can take
Doctor :   means adenoid or tonsil problem
User :   no difficulties
User :   nope
Doctor :   just change in voice no other symptoms or problems
User :   my vocal chord have swollen...I am not having any sort of pain or problem
User :   yeah
Doctor :   how is the change
Doctor :   is it harsh voice
User :   yeah
Doctor :   with high tone
Doctor :   or its femnine
User :   yeah
Doctor :   its harsh and girlish
User :   femnine??
Doctor :   female type
Doctor :   wats your occupation
User :   nope..

User :   It doesn't sound like female..
User :   I am Software proffesional
Doctor :   its better yu go for a speech therapy

Doctor :   instead of surgery
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor