Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Treatment for athlete's foot - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help u??
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   hiii
User :   Can I ask you my problems
Doctor :   sure
User :   in my right hand leg's -between small finger and next finger there is a small hole
Doctor :   ok
User :   no pain, no itching nothing, this is last 4 years
Doctor :   ok
User :   I consult with one skin specialist, he give some ointment
Doctor :   ok
User :   one doctor tol this is athelts foot
Doctor :   ok
User :   I take the medicine , but no changes
User :   can you advise what is this? Why this is happened?
Doctor :   ur age/sex??
User :   31 years, Male
Doctor :   what ointment doc has prescribed u??
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor