Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Sperm abnormality, Removal of pus cells from urine - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :   I am Dr. xxx
User :   What is the best solution of 90% abnormal sperm morphology? And how to remove pus cells from urine? Please reply, thanks.
User :   What is natural way, please
User :   my sperm morphology is 90% abnormal
User :   other things are 100% perfect
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The abnormal sperm morphology cannot be corrected with pill
Doctor :   or natural remedies
User :   so?
User :   what is iots solution
Doctor :   If you are planning for child then it is better to go for IVF
Doctor :   with a procedure called ICSI
User :   IVF means
Doctor :   In vitro fertilisation
Doctor :   You can read this blog
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor :   If you wish I can get you a second opinion from the same Doctor
User :   any natural way
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor :   There s no natural way
Doctor :   It is better to get this early
Doctor :   to save time and money
Doctor :   rather than trying for pregnnacy
User :   ok
User :   you do not have any solution
User :   through natural way
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor