Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Ovarian cancer - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi Doctor i wanna know about my sisters biopsy report
User :   she had a tumour surgery
User :   after removal it we got the biosy report
User :   Microscopic descriptipn/comment 1. Sections show a neoplasm, composed of oval to elongated cell 2. The cells have pale nuclei and are arranged in sheets 3. Many of these cells have nuclear grooves 4. Extensive necrosis present Diagnosis Ovarian tissue: Granulosa cell tumour
Doctor :   ok
User :   would u plz tell met the severity of this report?how is the risk?what shoud i do now?
Doctor :   It ic cancer
Doctor :   it is not benign
User :   how is the risk factor?
Doctor :   It needs to be treated Asap
User :   whts the treatment?
User :   will she recover?
Doctor :   plz wait
Doctor :   I need more time to answer
User :   i have only 45 seconds
Doctor :   Surgery to remove cancerous tissue.
Doctor :   Chemotherapy to destroy cancer cells using strong anti-cancer drugs.
User :   doctor removed the left ovary
Doctor :   Chemotherapy to destroy cancer cells using strong anti-cancer drugs.
Doctor :   Then she needs chemothearphy
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor