Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Obstructive azoospermia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   I am 39 years age ,I have no children due to Zero sperms.I cannot even enjoy longer sex
User :   Hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here.
Doctor :   how can I help you?
Doctor :   please proceed with your health query
User :   I cannot enjoy longer sex and gets immediate ejection
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any problem in achieving an erection?
User :   no
Doctor :   please provide your location, occupation, marital status, height, weight, and details of past medical illness if any.
User :   Married,ht 175 cms, wt 99 kgs,Location XXX
User :   I am a Azoospermia patient.Can i have spems
User :   I hv undergone operation for Vericole 3
Doctor :   ok, when was the last test done? when was the operation done?
User :   Last test done in 2008, after operation found azoospermia
Doctor :   ok. then the test should be repeated and further tests done to know the cause for the azoospermia
Doctor :   there are two main causes 1) obstructive 2) non obstructive
User :   How to do it
Doctor :   if the cause is obstructive, then further treatment can be directed to help you have sperms again in semen
Doctor :   if teh cause is non obstructive, then nothing much can be done
User :   How to check Odstructive or Non obstructive
Doctor :   the way to find it out is by getting examined by a Urologist and getting special tests done for the same
User :   What are the test and results to be
Doctor :   it might also include doing a testicular biopsy to see if sperm production is happening fine
Doctor :   if teh production is happening fine, and still you have no sperms in semen
User :   Done ,and sperms are producing
Doctor :   the cause would be obstructive
Doctor :   and the level of obstruction should be found
User :   So what are the other tests
Doctor :   and corrected
Doctor :   it would include other tests like doppler scan and
Doctor :   and imaging techniques using dye
Doctor :   to see the level of obstruction
Doctor :   for more detail consult with infertility specialist
User :   What should be the level
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW [push]
Doctor :   it can be anywhere in the spermatic duct
Doctor :   before it joins the urethra
Doctor :   get a detailed work up done by the infertility specialist
Doctor :   and proceed with the treatment
Doctor :   to be able to have children
User :   Can you suggest good doctor/Urologist in XXX
Doctor :   ok. I wil try. Give me a moment.
Doctor :   alternatively you can consult with our infertility specialist from panel specialists and then proceed with further treatment
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor :   hello
User :   i am noting down
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am not clear whom to contact
Doctor :   you should contact an infertility specialist
User :   Ok
User :   What about the penis size, can we increase
Doctor :   Dr. XXXis an infertility specialist
Doctor :   it cannot be increased, some cosmetic procedure can be done to functionaly increase length by about 1 cm
Doctor :   it will not increase the actual length
Doctor :   what is the penis length in erect and flaccid sate?
User :   What to do for errection problem
Doctor :   please describe the problem in detail for me to understand what is happening, and suggest you what can be done
User :   Pennis length Errect ; around 5 to 6 cms and at flaccid state around 3.5 cms
Doctor :   it is 5-6 inches or cms in erect state? please give correct/approximate mesurement
Doctor :   if it is 5-6 inches in erect state, then no need to worry about the length
Doctor :   it is average Indian penis size and will be sufficient to satisfy a woman.
User :   My problem is durring intercourse it errection takes in 1 min and do not last .Some times penni do not errect.
Doctor :   ok. in that case doing a testosterone hormone level test will help.
Doctor :   do you masturbate? if yes what is the frequency per week?
User :   3
Doctor :   avoid masturbation for sometime and follow the 'start and stop' technique to prolong the erection time
Doctor :   also engage for longer time in foreplay before indulging in penetrative sex
Doctor :   it will help you to satisfy your partner
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor