Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Treatment and surgery for phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   hey i am fourteen and uncircumsised and recently my foreskin has not been able to go over the head of my penis. When i try to pull it over i get a burning sensation and i cant continue. Also when i have an erection and try to pull it back you can see that the foreskin is a kind of shiny and it really hurts when trying to pull it back. What should i do. Are there any creams i could use?
Doctor :  
since when you have this problem?
User :   id say since june
Doctor :   are you been sexually active

User :   no
User :   accept for masturbation of course
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
you may be having what is called phimosis
User :   i see
User :   ive always had tight foreskin
Doctor :  
you need to get physically examined by a General surgeon
User :   but never this tight
Doctor :  
your foreskin needs to be released by a small procedure
User :   i cant fix it at home?
Doctor :  
User :   thats unfortunate
User :   what is the procedure
Doctor :  
you cannot fix this problem by yourself
User :   i see
Doctor :   it depends on the examination findings the surgeon will decide which procedure to do
User :   so basically i have to tell my parnets?
Doctor :   ya
Doctor :  
you take the help of your parents
Doctor :  
and see a surgeon so that he can examaine you

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor