Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Treatment and medication for phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   Hi... iam 26 years old guy. I do mastrubate everyday. But till date i am not able to get my penis out of the front skin....could you please suggest me what medicine to use
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i mean my penis head
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
I understand
User :   ok....
Doctor :  
You are not able to retract the foreskin, right?
User :   yes....
User :   is it called the Uncut Penis?
Doctor :   Medically it is called as Phimosis
User :   ok..
User :   so what do u suggest doctor
Doctor :   It can be corrected surgically

Doctor :   Or certain steroid creams are also available
Doctor :  
which can be applied
Doctor :  
But no guaranteed results with creams
User :   ohh ok
Doctor :  
Surgical correction is the treatment of choice
User :   ok..

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor