Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Treatment and cure for Phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
User :   Sir, my problem is my penis full covered by the skin. If I give more pressure to skin get back, i am getting pain due to small small cuts in at end of the skin. ican't able to pull back the skin. What's the problem in pennis skin and what treatment have take to solve this issue.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here
Doctor :   Let me read what you have typed
Doctor :   since when are you facing this problem?
User :   from last one month
Doctor :   was the skin attached to penis and not able to retract since childhood? or has this happened recently?
Doctor :   is there ballooning of skin when passing urine? or while ejaculation?
User :   yes since childhood
Doctor :   is there ballooning of skin when passing urine? or while ejaculation?
User :   no ballooning
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   the inability to retract skin is called phimosis
Doctor :   I would recommend you to get it examine dby a urologist
Doctor :   *examined by
Doctor :   to see the extent of the problem and
Doctor :   whether it can be treated medically with use of topical creams or is a minor surgery needed to solve the problem
User :   can i treat with use of topical cream, then what's name of cream
Doctor :   it depends on the extent of the problem
Doctor :   if teh problem is more, or complicated
Doctor :   then the topical treatment will not work at all
Doctor :   hence I advised the examination first to see the extent of the problem
Doctor :   and then decide upon the treatment options based on the examination findings
Doctor :   have you followed what I have said?
User :   s
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   light yellow colour patches iam seeing in pennis
Doctor :   since when are these patches visible?
Doctor :   where are they located in the penis?
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor