Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Treatment advice on displaced collar bone - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help yo?
User :   i have a question about my shoulderblade/collar bone
Doctor :   *You?
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here. please proceed with your query
User :   one sticks out further than the other, and i started noticing this after i got in a car accident a year ago
User :   there isn't much pain but it makes cracking noises a lot
Doctor :   have you had x-rays of both the shoulder and collar bones?
Doctor :   it will be clear in that as to what the problem is
User :   no i didn't think it was serious because there isn't pain or anything, but its starting to bother me now
Doctor :   and then you can proceed further with chirotherapy or physiotherapy to try and correct it
Doctor :   if the deformity is chronic and cannot be reversible, then possible surgery can be considered after careful examination and investigations
Doctor :   have you followed what i have said?
Doctor :   is there anything else you would like to ask me?
User :   yes this makes sense!
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes but my time is basically up. thank you for helping me though i'll check into it
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me. bye for now. please chat with our medical doctors for any medical queries 24/7. please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor