Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Transscrotal Ultrasonography for injured testacles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi I am from Bangalore
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   like 4-5 yrs back I had a injury to my testis
Doctor :   Hello.
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   I dont have any prob now I want to know should i have go for a check up
Doctor :   WAs that a blunt injury?
User :   blunt injury means
Doctor :   Did it affect only one testicle or both?
User :   only on
User :   one
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   There is no cause of worry now,
User :   I feel that one testicle shape has been changed....another one is in been shape
User :   shape
Doctor :   If required you can undergo a Transscrotal Ultrasonography.
Doctor :   even if one testicle is injured the other testicle takes over the function and hence there will be no infertility
User :   can you give me some contact address for that
User :   to undergo that check up

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor