Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Topical and fungal creams to treat ring worm infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   i have a question i have a rash between my legs and it itches like crazy
User :   what is it, its on both sides
Doctor :   is it present even on the genitals also?

User :   no jus between like my testicles and like thighs
Doctor :   it seems to be fungal infection
User :   is there ne tging to stop it
User :   any thing*
User :   looks kinda like a ring worm
User :   but larger on my inner thighs
Doctor :  
yes it is ring worm infection
User :   really??
Doctor :   yeah

Doctor :  
it is the common name
User :   bc im a wrestler and it started on one side very small then got very large and now on both sides
Doctor :   can use topical anti fungal creams
Doctor :   but you need to use them for long time even when there is no symptom
Doctor :  
say for two months for complete recovery

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor