Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Tooth filling - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hai
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Am XXXXXXXX 25 yrs old
User :   I hav tooth pain for 7 years
Doctor :   Hello.

Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Have you gotten this previously evaluated?
User :   when pain come i consult a Dr that time
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   mostly they said my pulp is inected
User :   25 yrs
Doctor :   ok
User :   now also i have pain
User :   is it better to fill the teeth or taking out the teeth
Doctor :   You should consult a dentist for an Xray
User :   already tuk the xray
Doctor :   There appears to be an underlying problem with your dentition
User :   that pulp is already damaged
User :   so advice me for root canal tretment
User :   is it any good for me to take RCT
Doctor :   Yes, you can go for root canal.
User :   Have any problem to my nearby teeth if i am planning to take this teeth out
Doctor :   You may also need replacement of the affected tooth if required with a prosthetic implant.
Doctor :   That would depend upon which tooth is involved and the underlying skeletal structure
Doctor :   You will need an Odontogram done to know this

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor