Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Tooth ache problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2560 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Well I am new to the site.. and wanted to know the authenticity of the site
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   of course
User :   how do I make sure the genuineness of the site?
Doctor :   we have general practitioners
Doctor :   with vast experience
User :   ok
Doctor :   i can send you
User :   that will be nice
Doctor :   th e degree certificates to your e mail id
Doctor :   if you would like to
User :   once I get the info.. May be i can go ahead with the fee
Doctor :   if you have any medical querues
Doctor :   you can ask me
User :   ya I do have
Doctor :   you can ask
User :   but right now its a 5 minutes trial which i am using
Doctor :   yeah you can ask
Doctor :   if you have any medical query
User :   my tooth is aching
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since wen aere you having
Doctor :   this problem
User :   since last one week
Doctor :   have consulted you r dentist
Doctor :   ok
User :   nope
Doctor :   does it ache continouslt\y
Doctor :   or is it after
Doctor :   food or

Doctor :   while its too late
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor