Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Tobacco pouches - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hello
User :   hello
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   I have one simple question
User :   I started to chew tobacco pouches about a week ago and I know it is bad
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
User :   what is the soonest mouth cancer can form?
Doctor :  
mostly tongue cancer
User :   does that take years?
User :   or what?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
it will take time to devolpo
Doctor :  
and it varies btw individuals
User :   so if I wanted I could dip for like 6 months and quit and should be fine?
User :   in a way/
Doctor :  
lif u cant quit it today u cannot quit it after 6 months
User :   yea...true
User :   should trips to the dentist help detect it though
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
from how many days ar u habituated to this?
User :   like how many days have I been dipping?
Doctor :  
User :   7 or so
Doctor :  
from 7 days?
User :   from 7 days what?
Doctor :   from how many days are u dipping?

Doctor :   Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor