Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Tips to reduce weight and abdominal fat - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i am not eating much but dont know why my stomach is coming out
User :   what i need to do for this
Doctor :   sure i will help to overcome this problem
User :   ok
User :   plz help me
User :   i am really worried
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   Age:24
User :   Gender:F
User :   Occupation:IT
User :   wt:58
Doctor :   ok
User :   ht:5'3
Doctor :   u want to reduce the tummy isit
User :   Marital status:single
Doctor :   or lose weight?
User :   yes
User :   what u advice?
Doctor :   to lose weight u need to exercise regularly
Doctor :   and have strict diet control
User :   ok
User :   to reduce tummy
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   cut down the amount of fatty food u take
Doctor :   less of curds
Doctor :   no sweets
Doctor :   no chicken
User :   ok
User :   i usually dont get time to do exercise
Doctor :   an hour a day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor