Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Tips to reduce stress and anxiety - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Anxiety and Stress
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i wanted to discuss with u abt
Doctor :   I am fine, Thank you.
User :   · Anxiety, Depression related problems
· Sexual & Psychiatric Health
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   i get over excited at times
User :   or maybe slightly depressed at times due to certain issues
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, gender, weight, height and occupation?
User :   actually my family is not with me and due that
User :   male,32,84 kgs,5.4 ht
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   for last 2 years
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you try stress relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation
Doctor :   Also write your feelings in a diary and
User :   like ?
Doctor :   try to analyse them at a later date
Doctor :   Regular exercise like walking or treadmill or jogging also help in stress relief
User :   actually i find excuses and say that i dont have time
User :   and also that i drink regularly...
Doctor :   Ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor